Monday, December 01, 2008

Nightingale House Hospice Fundraising & Injury

Two themes at the moment.

Following my birthday party and my 10th marathon our fundraising for Nightingale House Hospice In Wrexham has reached £1,300. see here

Thank you everyone. And of course the fundraising and My 10th Marathon run are dedicated to the staff of the Hospice.


Part 2
I gained no injuries at the marathon.
But...
the first few runs afterwards, owwww
Tendonitis on the top of the left foot.
I started seeing the physio .

But then worse.
back ache changed into
a leg nerve pain , not sciatica -iam am told- as its down the front of my right thigh. I chose to visit an osteopath , considering i felt it was back originated.
so 9 days after the riginal 'injury' it is still only slowly resolving .One rather awkward run of 5k :-(

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home