Saturday, April 14, 2007

Want some inspiration for running, or for Life in general see this

I am currently getting excited about the London marathon with only eight days to go. In the last few days, chatting on the Runners World website discussion boards has given me much food for thought, help with the planning for the race, ideas and isnpiration.

Top of the insiration mountain are running Heroes Mick n Phil. Just have a look at their website at this link . How can anyone read of their story and not feel humbled. Sir Mick you are a hero. I met Mick n Phil at my last marathon in the blazing heat of Blackpool in 2005- it took me 10miles or more to catch up with them , wow what a pace !
See the link and be inspired.
Looking forward to seeing and hearing you at mile 25
'easy easy easy'
the chant / mantra of Mick n Phil.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At 5:25 PM, Blogger stevespeirs said...

Rob,

How did London go? Am keen to find out....

Steve
cymru66.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home