Sunday, March 18, 2007

Nightingale Hopice Hospice Fundraising

The Nightingale House Hospice is not only the Hospice for Wrexham , but as you can see on its website at the link above it serves Nightingale House serves a people from across Wrexham, Flintshire, East Denbighshire, the A494 corridor down to Barmouth, and the borders including Oswestry, Ellesmere, Wem and Whitchurch.

I cannot describe easily the value of a Hospice to a locality but please have a look at its website linked above.

And to my friends colleagues, family -anyone who has sponsored me for this years London Marathon - a big thanks.
To anyone else please have a look at my fundraising website linked here or the full url is www.justgiving.com/robrunslondon07
So far we have passed half way in my target of raising £1,000 thanks.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home