Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Two new runners

Two of my pharmacy pals have caught the running bug.
Jonathan Underhill ran the Great North Run last year - his first and last ever race he said. But Jonathan has caught the bug and his running again this year. Great photo of Jonathan on http://www.justgiving.com/jonnyunderhill his fundraising page for Leonard Cheshire.
Secondly , Gimmo , Paul Gimson - a son of Skem or Skelmersdale is running his first 1/2 marathon race this year, the Cardiff 1/2 marathon on October 15th.
I'm proud of you both . You must both be completely barking - running all that way AND the training. GREAT STUFF, get those endorphins !

1 Comments:

At 1:55 AM, Blogger Gimmo said...

Not that great - feels like someone has taken a baseball bat to my knees and my nipples feel like someone has taken a cheesegrater to them - and don't get me started on the thigh chafing...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home